Antioch College dormitory Mills Hall is demolished on campus

Mills Hall—originally built in 1959 and home to many Antiochians—was demolished earlier this week.

The staff and faculty of Antioch College understand that many alumni have strong emotions about Mills. History lives in each of Antioch’s buildings, and memories are a very strong tie to our Antioch experiences.

Antioch originally announced in October 2013 that the building was beyond repair.